HOLY NERVOUS!!! That's right....you're looking at the new Town Administrator for Craik, Saskatchewan. Went to the three hour council meeting last night and they voted me in. Now I have minutes to type up! ;) I will be part time until the 20th of May then it's a full time gig. I am extremely scared/nervous being full time again after two years of being at home and I had said that I would get a part time job but, there's nothing out here and it's a good job. It'll be nice to have my own money again (purse) and financially we could use it (purse) especially with the gas prices (purse).... See where I'm going here :) lol First order of business will be to pay off my credit card and I'm investing in a new laptop. I can see last night at the meeting that it will be very helpful with the minutes plus, I can travel with it to town and back for my schooling this fall as the town has high speed. There is a 6 month probation for both of us which is good. It's very intimidating to see/hear all the stuff that has to be learnt but I'm fairly smart....I can do it! ?
On the "fat front"....I'm down 1.6 lbs which brings the total to 14! YAY! I will hit my 10% by the end of the month...I just know it! There is no cafe in town so I'll be packing lunches and I have no where to go at lunch so I'll walk over to where I tan and back so I'll get some exercise in too. I was sooo hungry last night when I got home that I splurged on some nachos... It didn't seem to do any damage so I'm good.
HTabby: Sorry to hear about your grandmother (great?) I hope you're able to find a way to get to England.
Stacie: Sorry to hear you're sick too!!! Must be the Spring flu/cold. Hope you're DD is feeling better soon too :)
Lisa: You just hang in there girl......it will all fall into place. Way to go on 13 AP's! Jealous over here as I've done nothing on the exercise front lately.
Okay so DH is out in the field and I've got to get organized to start work on Monday....gulp! Have a great day all :)
Friday, May 2, 2008
at 11:41 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment