CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Short post today.....

Today I'm cooking a ham for sandwiches this week...laundry....cleaning laundry room and typing up the minutes of last council meeting. We have already taken the farm truck to town for more fertilizer and DH is out in the field. It's a busy season here and will be more so with the new job...I'm just hoping I can stay organized to make sure everything gets done.

My parents are coming out on the long weekend to help me trim trees and lay gravel and patio blocks around my deck. My dad might also be helping DH with seeding but we'll see.

Okay so I hope everyone has a great day/weekend. If I don't post again this weekend, I will Monday night to bore everyone with the details of the new job :) lol

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The best of luck here with your new job! Yeh! I am so excited for you! Geez.. think of purses much? LOL :)

Thank you for your lovely comment. As I said, it is the best decision for me and the memories are there. My husband still thinks it is important for me to go here which is making it quite hard. I am just trying to be smart for once with the money and what is best for us.

Well, it sure sounds like you are all going to be quite busy around there. And Craik? I stayed there for about 6 months when I was younger with my grand parents. Funny...

Don't work yourself too hard now. :)