Yesterday's WI......... STS!
DD and I went to Stoon yesterday to get the dogs groomed and boy oh boy...not a good eating day! I can't even begin to guess at the points so I'll post here and maybe someone will take pity and figure it out :)
Boston Pizza:
Ciabatta chicken sandwich - ? 22
Caesar salad (small in place of fries) - ? 4
1 slice of Hawaiin pizza - ? 5
Munchems - 2
3 slices of toast with pb&j
(the bread was white Wonder bread) - ? 10
1 slice of Hawaiin pizza (when i got home) - ? 5
See....it seems like alot of food but really not but the points are going to kick me in the butt. I got in 1.5L of water and although didn't do my workout...I did a lot of walking! By the time we left the MidTown Plaza...I was pooped and limping.
I will try to figure this all out later.... as for now... I have to get my husband ready to head off to the SCMA weekend. This is the Saskatchewan Country Music Association...his new CD is being showcased tonight. Pretty exciting as there will be a lot of industry people there... cross your fingers :)
Today will be: Getting DH out the door...shampoo my lvg rm carpet... start laundry and start getting our bedroom ready to paint next weekend.
UPDATE: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went in the points tracker to figure it all out.....48 points!!! I USED 24 FLEX YESTERDAY! IDIOT!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
at 9:19 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I so know what you mean about Lulu... I went there before a couple of years ago and bought just a couple of things... It is a great quality product as mine are still in great shape... but boy is it ever expensive! I totally agree with it being more of a goal shopping place than right now... I will stick to my Joe stuff at stupid store... :) I also have to step on myself here and get some shifts in for money... catching up on some of the stuff I needed (and ok.. some wanted) :) left me a bit on the poorer side... oh well. :)
Good luck to your husband this weekend and his cd release!
And heh... your day was not all that bad with food. :) Look at how much walking you did.
Have fun cleaning carpets! :)
Post a Comment