CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Okay.....I'm was up early (for me) so am just finishing my first cup of coffee and will be off to the treadmill..... I promised Stacie I would do the following:

Treadmill - 30 minutes
Free Weights - 30 minutes
Abs - 3 set of 50

So we'll see ya when I'm done :)

BTW>>>I just noticed the time stamp on this posting...it seems late but honest, I was up early! :)

Update: So I'm done! I did 30 minutes on the tread, I did my free weights but, I haven't done my abs yet....Tom needed me to do something so got cut short but will do them this afternoon :)

For breakfast, I had a WW bagel with peanut butter and now I'm having a peach yogurt with granola. I went back through my journal to check on my flex and HOLY CRAP...I've used 32 of them for the week. Have to be very careful today. I earned 2 AP's so at least I have them to fall back on. My goal today for water is 2L

Have a great day ladies :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aha.... just checking to see if you are up to your end of the bargain... lol

Have fun! :) I am off to do hills....

Froggie-George said...

Yup..workout all done! :) I know I have to do it in the mornings, otherwise I'll never drag my butt downstairs.

Good luck on the hills :)

Momma Bear said...

That's awesome! Good job!

My vow to you is that tonight, once hubby is home to watch the kids, I will go and do my first run as per Htabby's instructions! :) I am very excited about it, but I am hoping I don't die on main street. LOL!

I just got back from taking the kids for a 2 hour stroll downtown. It was fun! It's gorgeous outside today.

Cheers! :)

Lisa aka water_nymph said...

you are doing so great!!! woohoo!!

Unknown said...

Way to go girl!!!! :) You are doing awesome.

So is it getting easier for you at all yet? I just love hearing about how well you are doing. :)

My hills... done. :) (in the rain... :( )