CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Man, I just spent 4 hours in the truck following DH to a farm 22 miles away where we picked up a "new to us" air seeder. I don't think the truck went faster than 22kms/hr. Uggg, it's weird but I am just wiped! Crazy!

Yesterday I did go to Moose Jaw with my friend to do some shopping and hang out and...I found the most awesome purse! I'll try to get a pic posted. LOVE IT! Friday, my daughter and I are heading in to Saskatoon. The dogs need haircuts and we're having a "girls" day. I think I'm going to try to hit the Lulu store and see what's what! Don't think we'll be able to stay overnight as my hubby wants to use our mini-van for the band to go to Saskatoon on Saturday for his SCMA showcase. I guess we'll see how the time goes.

Okay so I have to be honest.....I haven't worked out in quite awhile! :S I was going to work out today but now that I'm completely spent....I don't know. I only worked out twice last week and nothing yet this week. My eating is still okay but I've lost some mojo here! I was just thinking that I'm going to read back to all me earlier postings and try to find it again. I know it's what I have to do but just can't seem to do it! I have to get my head on straight.

Watched the Biggest Loser last night and am just pumped! I hope Ali wins! Can't wait for the finale next week. I don't normally watch reality tv, but am hooked on this one. :)

I think I will go have a lie down on the couch for 20-30 minutes, try to lose my headache and see how I feel for the treadmill. Will catch up with you all later :)

1 comments:

Momma Bear said...

Uh-oh, I feel myself kicking into butt whoopin' gear again! Look out! :)

Seriously, jump on the tread mill tonight. Get that guilty monkey off your back. You will feel SOOOOOOOO much better if you do! And I will use it as inspiration to go for my run tomorrow! I'll be checking....! :) LOL!

22 km/hr... bllllaaahhhhhh... no wonder you are pooped! Did you listen to the "International Harvester" song during your trek? :) (That song makes me laugh!)

Cheers,
Stacie