CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

OMG!!! I just spent the last half hour off-line typing my new post and when I connected...it wouldn't publish and I lost all my writing! Aarrgg!! Again...I HATE DIAL-UP! :)lol

So let's see if I can remember what the heck I wrote..............................

My weekend was filled with stripping wallpaper and painting in DS's room, painting and hanging blinds in our room plus I was dog-sitting for a friend so we had 3 dogs and 2 kids fighting periodically and basically just getting in the way.
Yesterday, I was walking out of DS's room after making his bed when I slipped on the floor and fell face first into the door frame then crunched my forehead on the corner of the base board (those big thick ones). So I gave myself a mild concussion, a lovely bruise and goose egg on my forehead, a brain splitting headache plus I must have gone straight down on my knee cuz it's swollen and sore. Can you say graceful? Ya cuz that's what I'm not! So I basically just stayed on the floor crying my eyes out while my son checked for blood. I was sure my head was cracked wide open. What a dork!
So after all that work, I know that I haven't gained any weight which is good as I didn't pay attention to anything that I popped in my mouth and I sure didn't write anything down. BOOB!

I do still plan on reaching all of my goals this week. I probably won't be on the treadmill today due to finishing my bedroom and too sore from the fall...But, I will workout 3-4 times this week, I will drink at least 2L of water a day and I will be on plan everyday in regards to eating and journalling. I will lose 2lbs this week! Even if it kills me! ;) lol

I was trying to keep up to date on everyone this past weekend....

Stacie: YOU ROCK! Can you believe you only have one more pound before GOAL?! :) Oh and you look pretty spiffy in your new running gear :)

HTabby: You always do so great every week! :) Way to go on your loss and enjoy your runs :) I'll be running with you (in spirit) next time you go out. That'll be the huffing, puffing and wheezing you'll hear :P lol Hopefully someday I'll be a runner too.

Okay so I can't remember what else I wrote so I'll wrap it up and get to work. Hope you all have a lovely day :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww... Thanks sweetie! :)

You just finish the stuff you have planned in your house first, then... hehehe... :)

Hope you have a great day! AND don't work yourself too hard and take care of that head and knee! I was worried that you had injured yourself more there...