CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another crappy day weather wise in Saskatchewan! Will Spring ever come? We were all ready too....had the garden dug up ready for planting, DH was cleaning grain and getting ready for seeding... I'm not really complaining either. We need LOTS of moisture out here or else it will be another drought year. Can't have that or the grasshoppers will be crazy gross!

So today I am putzing around. Will do either my tread or bike today. I must apologize to HTabby :) Yesterday I think I might have jinxed her, poor girl didn't have the greatest of days but it will turn around today :) I promised I would post later my workout so will check in later to see how she managed to get her run in with the slippery streets and the broken treadmill.

I also have to run to town today. Have to pick up a tupperware order, get the mail and go to the bank. Other than that, I'm still cleaning up and organizing. I'll post later when I have something somewhat intelligent to say :) Ya...right! lol

2 comments:

Momma Bear said...

Hi there! I finally have a chance to catch up! :) Sounds like you have a great putter day planned. I love those days! :)

How did the work out go? Poor Htabby! LOL! We all have those days eh?! Good thing she has us! HAha. (That's right Htabby, I'm talking about you! LOL!)

Sorry to say, but the weather here is amazing! So sunny and warm. Now I really need to get outside and rake the lawn! Gotta jet! Ciao!

Unknown said...

lol!!! Thanks guys... knew my ears were ringing for a reason. :)

And don't worry... you did not jynx me. :) It has been just a tough couple of days and we all have them. Mine just started with a stupid treadmill that wanted to be possessed. :)

Well, I have had it up to here with this weather right now. One minute it is a blizzard and the next it is sunny and a bit of rain! The streets are clearing up but the wind is terrible... I hope the weather is somewhat better at the farm for you. I think we should all just move to where Stacie is with her beautiful weather..... lol :)

Well... posted my workout!

And enjoy your putzy day! :)