Good morning ladies :)
First of all an update from yesterday.....I did not workout! Slap me on the hand...kick me in the butt....but I just couldn't do it. I know it's going to sound like an excuse but I was sooo sick yesterday. I think my little head trauma really was a concussion. Idiot! I was in bed by 9pm and if you know me...that never happens. I'm a midnight or later girl.
BUT...this morning I was catching up on all you guys and I just knew I couldn't miss another one. SO, I did 30 minutes on treadmill, my stretching (for my back and legs) plus I did my ab crunches. I still have to do my weights but I can do them this afternoon or tonight. I'm still not feeling well (headache/nausea) but this is getting ridiculous. Not only do I have 33 more pounds to lose but I have lots of housework that needs to get done. So, I'll just have to suck it up buttercup and keep going.
It has been a week and a half since I had seriously worked out so it's no wonder that I've STS. Like I said..this week will be a loss!
Off topic here is why I love living on the farm..... Last night around 2am, my daughter was going to the bathroom and she scared my dog. My dog howls not barks...so scared the shite of out DH. She then comes in and says "Daddy, there's deer in our yard!" So we all go look and there they were.... 4 of them over by our elevator. DH has been cleaning grain so there is some scattered on the ground....lunch for the deer :) There we were, camped out in the bathroom for 10 minutes, watching the deer. They're so beautiful and regal looking.
By the way, I'd like to send a hello out to Stacie's mom :) She's new to the blogging world and I'd like to let you know about the whole dial-up thing....I feel your pain but it's not too bad for blogging so keep on writing and we'll keep on reading. :)
Stacie and Htabby: hugs and hello's! Thanks for the motivation to get me back in the gym! :)
Off to make beds have a great day
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
at 10:45 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hmmm....
I guess you have a good enough reason.... this time.... lol! :)
You must have really hit your head there, not good. :( Maybe working out is not in your best interest right now, or to push yourself too much. Just make sure you are getting in your water to flush things around and out.
I so wish I was living on a farm already... I truly hate the city. The only thing good about it is the streets to run on, but then again, the gravel roads would be better on the knees and back. :) I am so Jealous...
Well, here's to hoping that the day fairs well for you. The weather has finally smartened up here... so all is good. :)
Oh! Your welcome! and a big DITTO back to you! :)
that sounds so great! (the deer)..i'm so jealous, all we get here in the big city are big ole fat raccoons that have no fear lol!
Post a Comment