Good evening ladies... well it's crunch time here for Tupperware for April. Was putting orders through and trying to set up one lady as a consultant. Maybe on Monday :)
Stacie: I hear ya and a confession on my end.... WI was today and I didn't hop on the dreaded scale either. I just knew it was a STS and I mentally just couldn't handle it. Next week will be much better.
Htabby: Congratulations on your 100lb mark! WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT! :) I'm doing a happy dance here for you and have to admit to both you girls... a little envious :s as you've reached or just about reached your goal.
With the STS this week, I know it's my own fault. I haven't been diligent about journalling and we all know I'm sucking in the exercise department. I have to get that "mad" feeling again and just get it done. I did find another "thin" picture the other day and boy oh boy did I have nice legs! lol Right now, I have 8 more to lose to hit the 20lb mark and I'm going to be very realistic in making that goal for the end of May. This is obviously going to be a long process for me so I have to re-set my goal dates to a realistic time. I'm not going to fret over it...I'm just re-evaluating. I had thought about moving my WI day but not sure...weekends are tough here. There always seems to be something going on that involves more food! This weekend for example is my mom's birthday. They're coming out on Sunday and we're having a pork roast cooked in salsa plus I'm making the bday cake. Maybe if I did move my WI day to a Monday...I'd have to be more careful on my weekends. Hmmmm... what do you think? Do you think I could fool my brain into being more cautious over the weekends?
I'm having a "hip issue" today (I know...more excuses) where I can barely walk. I wish these damn doctors would just figure out what's wrong with me already! I had some hope that if I dropped some weight, then, my health issues would go away. Apparently I was living in a dream world and there really is something wrong. Oh well, no matter...not much I can do it about it right now except to drop some more flab to the floor.
Started tanning today :) I love laying in those hot beds! I'm a pastey girl by nature and always need a little boost before summer :) And you know....fat always looks better tanned! I think it's a law or somethin'! lol
So I think I'm done with the Tupperware thing tonight...I'm going to curl up on my couch with my water and my journal and make some notes! I love looking back at my notes. It really is helpful especially on the days that I screw up and I read the nasty comments I've written to myself :) Idiot and Dinglenuts are a common phrase found.
Hey Lisa :) When do you hear from the nutrionist and I'm going to check out that blog you suggested. Hang in there baby! :)
Have a great weekend all :)
Friday, April 25, 2008
at 9:41 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thank you! :)
So sorry that you are having some hip issues right now... I still have the odd days with mine and it seems like I get a good limp going again then. :( I can't even lay on it...
When I had my wi day on a Sunday morning, it did work quite well for me in tricking me to stay good over the weekend and enjoy my Sunday suppers. I have only changed my wi day to Friday now because I need to fuel up more before my long runs on Sunday now.
As for the wt loss on my end, it took me a long time to get things figured out the right way. I lost way too fast before and had it come right back on again - I did not realize how fast until I looked at my Marathon pic. :( I was not too overly smart about stuff. I am much smarter now. :)
Now don't be too hard on yourself in that journal of yours!
Have a great weekend! :)
Post a Comment