CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

No time to chat today :( WI was another disappointment...STS. But, it's my own fault so will pick it up another notch and try harder this week.

Goals this week.... workout 3-4 times....2L water....only use 15 flex

Wish me luck please as I'm going to need it! Will check in later and catch up on everyone.

Have a wonderful day ;)

Oh yeah...the blog! What can I say, this is where I plan to live someday! Italy is calling.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would not say that it was a disappointment... You stayed the same and did not gain... that is a good thing. :) You have been sooooooo busy this week and did not have time to really focus on yourself and have been busy with other things.

Things will pick up for you again here. :) Look at the positives. :)

Have a great day! :)