Good morning :) The sun is shining, the wind is calm and it's going to be another fairly busy day. Today my mom is coming so will have to get her bed ready and the house tidied up. I also want to do some more yard work today. We have this perrenial garden that's as old as 50-60 years old and since I've been here two years.... I've killed just about all of it! I had a german shepard and a black lab/coonhound that had spent their days digging holes and chewing. So, I'm re-planning by adding more grass and sectioning off a smaller section near the patio for shrubs and flowers...easy and done! It has to be easy because....I don't like gardening. Oh I get the "bug" in the spring and I'm all gung-ho but by the time the hoppers are out....it could all die and I wouldn't care :)
So I had a peek on the scale this morning and I was down the pound that I had gained and my official WI isn't until Friday so I hope it's a bit more than that.
Again I have to be honest....I haven't been doing my treadmill! WHY? Did I lose my motivation for exercising? I was working out 3-4 times a week and now I'm lucky if I get down there once! Sure I could say it's because the farm work has started and my days are obviously busier but, come on, I HAVE TO PLAN IT INTO MY DAY! So wish me luck and send me some sort of a somethin' to get my arse in workout mode again! :)
Real quick off topic before I go.... Can anyone suggest some really hilarious movies!!! I havent' had a good "belly" laugh in awhile and I am in need. The last comedy I watched was I think Wild Hogs. Also if you know of any new british comedies, I would like those as well.
Thanks all and have a wonderful Spring day :)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
at 8:24 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok... call me biased but... Run Fat boy Run was great! :)
Dan in real life was funny, a bit slow in the start though...
Other than that I have not come across any really super good ones here too much. More just stupid ones. :)
As for the working out, yes, try to fit at least a couple times a week in but you must realized that even though you are not doing any aerobic stuff like the treadmill or bike, you are doing stuff that is keeping you moving and burning calories. :)
Congrats on the scale moving down again... I sure hope it sticks! :)
Have a good visit with your mom! :)
lol... your as bad as me! :)
I LOVE the green. :) And the pic!
Post a Comment