Hopped on the scale again today and I'm still up 1lb. (Here's me growling like a bear!) Going to go back in my journal and see what I screwed up this week!?
Well, we have the porch door and frame completely off this morning. "Door Dude" said he'd be here first thing this morning....It's just about 11:00. Tom says "He better show up!" Oh well, that's the price you pay for not being "handy" yourself. Now all the farm cats think they have a new home...NOT! Doing all these renovations, I sometimes wish I had married someone who could do the work themselves. I do all the plastering, painting and refinishing but to actually get out a power tool...I'm not your gal.
So today, will continue cleaning up and am starting to pull clothes for the Salvation Army. I'm getting rid of all my winter clothes! All of them! I will not be able to fit in them next winter so why have them taking up space. Holy Crap...this WW thing better work! :)lol
Haven't worked out yet...will hopefully get down there later today. I will update later.
Well off to do some dusting...yay :(
Thursday, April 3, 2008
at 10:42 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi there! You sound busy too! Everyone is super busy lately! :) Must be spring fever. :)
My guy is a computer software whiz, but not so handy around the house. Whatever I can't figure out, we hire someone to do. He is completely clueless. (At least that's what he has led me to believe.) LOL! :)
Tah-tah,
Stacie
ooooo.... power tools... *drooling* :) Here, my DH SUCKS at anything handyman related and is all computers too. Its pretty bad when my mom would buy me power tools and hardware for gifts all the time. lol She always said I should have been a boy. :) At least Stacie's DH calls someone in to fix something. If I can't fix it, the repair sits their...
Was today your wi? If not... don't worry too much about it yet. Drink your water and watch the sodium till your wi. I was up over 4 lbs after eating Sunday and Monday and things are just leveling out now. That darn scale can be so frustrating some times but in the end, it does wake me up and make me focus more.
Now go sweat some of that off! lol :)
Post a Comment