CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Greetings from windy SK! Yup, sure sign of spring is when the wind gusts are over 60.

Yesterday morning, I had hopped on the scale to have a look and I was up 2lbs. I'm sure it was from the weekend of nachos and the night before I had some popcorn. That's okay...I was good yesterday about getting my water in and will try to double it today. It kind of annoys me that I really have to watch my sodium intake. I mean, years ago when I was obviously quite a bit younger and on a never-ending diet...I never ever watched my sodium and I always lost weight. So why now??? Is it the age thing? How did I lose weight before? I guess I'll cut out popcorn and such all together. I love it but if it means gaining water retention...I'll live without it!

So last night, I did my Tuesday nite ritual of watching the drama unfold on the Biggest Loser! This is really the first season that I've faithfully watched. I had to ask my friend (who has watched it every year since the beginning) if the men are always a bunch of crying drama queens! Like come on....man up! I was glad Dan got kicked off last week as I found him a little too annoying and I'm sure glad that Jay got booted last night. I have to admit that I hated Mark before he got axed last time but I like him now! I was really impressed how his attitude has changed towards everyone...like, how he waited for Ali so they could finish the challenge together. I used to like Roger but he sure has a shitty attitude towards the remaining woman. So...don't like him now! Like it even matters.... but that's my two cents anyway. One thing about the show last night was what the Australian winner said to them at the restaurant...about it's not all about the pounds but how you have to change your head and your heart. He was pretty hot too :)

So, I'm just finishing my second coffee and am gearing up to go do my stretching and treadmill. Didn't do any yesterday so will work a little harder today. Have to release some of this darn water retention. When that's done, will do some vacuuming and dusting and start my laundry.
Yay me :)

Have a great day all :)

1 comments:

Momma Bear said...

I hear ya with the sodium thing. I never paid attention to it until you mentioned it way back when. Now I check everything. Ironically do you know the one thing I was eating that was ridiculously high in sodium? Weight Watchers Frozen Dinners! HUH!?!?!? It had, like, 37% or 38% of the daily recommended amount per frozen dinner. Yikes! You would think that WW would be more careful about that!

I also told my Mom to watch her sodium because some people were finding it hard to lose it they didn't. She stopped with the salt shaker and lost 3 pounds that week! :)

It's actually Thursday, so I will check later for your updated post! :) Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Long Winded Lizzy