HEY!!!
Who noticed that I spelled my own blog name wrong????? Anyone?????
Honest, I am a champion speller! Must have been having a brain fart that day! OOPS :)
Monday, March 31, 2008
at 7:50 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recently diagnosed with a muscle disease and working on losing the last of the weight that has plagued me before I can't walk anymore
HEY!!!
Who noticed that I spelled my own blog name wrong????? Anyone?????
Honest, I am a champion speller! Must have been having a brain fart that day! OOPS :)
at 7:50 p.m.
2 comments:
lol i figured it was an obscure "play on words"
:)
Speeling error? What speeling error? LOL! :)
I totally didn't even notice! I do however thank the genius that invented the underscoring red line! :)
(Does it reflect poorly on my intelligence that the spell checker noticed that I can't spell genius?)
Post a Comment