CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

wi is today.....gained 0.3 :( okay i know it's miniscule but it just rips me right off. so i've decided that i won't eat microwave popcorn anymore. maybe only on special occasions. the nachos are a definite no-no. but, i'm not going to whine or complain...i obviously did something throughout the week to screw up. i didn't exercise enough...i didn't drink enough water... but here's the thing, i eat my points plus a couple extra every day (includes my ap if any) and i constantly have this hollow hungry feeling in my stomach? i've noticed it the last week or so. i'm not eating junk food...i'm snacking on apples or yogurt/granola or even a granola bar of some kind, I try to have some kind of protein at every feeding (whether it be milk or a cheese string) I'm eating 3 "meals" a day. So what am I missing eating wise that my body is constantly hungry? I guess this is weird for me because I was never an over-eater but an under-eater. I could go for two days with maybe only having a snack. I've never really ever felt that "hungry feeling". I always feel guilty when I eat...I'm slowly realizing that, that thinking is what got me into this trouble in the first place. So does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Wow...I must be cranky ;) lol Or a pouty puss! ....... moving on ...........

Today will be another "porch" day and more cleaning. DS is going to a friends house after school for the weekend so will thankfully not have two fighting kids while trying to finish up the house.
Aiming for 30 minutes on the treadmill plus my weights.

Hey, has anyone had laser hair removal??? My friend talked me into it. I'm excited but nervous too. She says it hurts like a bitch but worth it. I guess we'll see.

Okay so my brain is a little fuddled right now so instead of writing gibberish...I'll check back in later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol! Welcome to your new metabolism! :) Hunger does increase. One idea is try to eat more core style foods as I found that really helped along with making sure I have my protein (like you already do) I still have my 'treats' as you have read but I always make sure that they are a couple of days from my weigh in and up my water more to kind of flush things out. You may not be earning exercise APs but you are moving with all that cleaning and renovating. :)

Laser surgery... never had it and would love to... I would be on the scared side myself. lol Financially though... I have needed to buy new running stuff (ok so I did not really need to spend 40 on a Nike+ lol) but I did need the bike and I have to get new clothes here. So money wise... maybe I will get brave and try it when I can. :) Let me know how it goes. :)

0.3 lbs... glad you are taking it well... :) It really is not very much at all and you should see it gone in no time. :) Don't give up! I'll share mine with you. :)

Momma Bear said...

I find that there is one week a month that I am constantly hungry! (pms-ing) During that week, I'll be eating a snack, and while I am stuffing my face, I am thinking about the next thing I can eat. Once pms is over, things settle down and I am fine again. Could this be an issue for you?

To battle the constant hunger - What if you planned out your day and chucked it full of low point snacks to go between your meals? Every 1/2 hour you would eat a snack. So, you are pretty much eating all day, and never giving you blood sugar levels a chance to peak and plummet? Even if you have 1/2 cup of grapes at 9 am and the other half at 9:30, at 10 am have a half of a granola bar and at 10:30 have the other half etc... all day long. It never gives you stomach a chance to get empty.

Just a theory, I've never tried that myself! LOL! You could end up gaining 5 pounds and hating me for it! :)

Hang in there!