CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Big Congratulations to Htabby for her personal best in running a 5K today in Saskatoon. You Rock Girl!!! :) Looks like you had a beautiful day in toon town for the run. One of the nice things about that city....it's beautiful along the riverbank.

Thank you's as well for the "she's sooo cute" about my little Snoopy :) Looks like I'll have to call the vet tomorrow about her whole up-chucking situation. The vet here works in Davidson and Lumsden so I'm hoping tomorrow is a Davidson day as it's only 20 minutes from here. I thought she was doing better today but ended up being sick tonight. I just don't get it.... I hope it's nothing serious and she'll be okay. I don't know what I'd do if she was really sick.

So my parents came out for the afternoon and supper for Mom's birthday. Day was nice here and I had Dad, Tom and Evan take the tractor out to the field stone pile to pick me some nice rocks for a rock wall in my newly developing garden. It's coming along nicely, will work on it again tomorrow. Definitely got a work out in as I was hoeing, hauling rocks to where I wanted them and such.

Supper ended up NOT being a pork roast as I didn't have one! WTF? Instead I barbequed steak and made the most hideous cake I've ever made for mom. The stupid thing fell apart and I was crack-filling with pudding! lol Ridiculous...good thing it tasted okay. Haven't worked out my points yet what I ate today but shouldn't be too bad. I was under yesterday eating only 21 and before supper had only eaten a WW bagel with peanut butter. Not enough water today but will make up for it this week.

Tomorrow is farm books, rock garden and hopefully digging more things out for the Salvation Army. We have a lot of stuff that never gets used so someone might as well make use of it. Had thought of another garage sale but way too much work...would rather help someone else out. Oh yeah....the vet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww... you made me blush... :) Thank you! It was a perfect day out there. My hubby and son were waiting for me at the finish line too. :) My hubby asked, so... how did it go? I basically screamed, I DID IT!!! lol

I am sorry that Snoopy is still a bit under the weather there. Good for you to call the vet since it is lasting a little long.

Hauling rocks you? That is truly a workout in itself there! I bet everything is just going to look gorgeous afterwards. :)

Well, I hope you enjoyed your evening here and relaxed a bit.

Good luck tomorrow at the vet!

Oh! Your cake made me giggle.... :) I have done way worse. :oP

Momma Bear said...

LOL at your cake! Heehee! What did you short little Mom think? (Laughing at your comments on my blog too!)

I had a garage sale once. Worked my arse off for days before, sat out all day and made a measly $41. Big whoop. I should have PAID $41 for someone to come and take all the crap away. LOL! Sally Ann's all the way!

I love it that you have (Stacie's Mama) on your favorite blogs list. I could kiss ya for it! :) xox!

Stacie