CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Today was an interesting one.....

First of all to Stacie: Yes, I did go down and ride my bike for 30 minutes. Yay me :) Thanks for the motivation to get down there after I read about your walk :)lol

DH and I went to town to haul in garbage and run some errands. We went to the Town/RM office to pick up my latest Tupperware order (yes, I'm one of those annoying people...lol) where I found out that the town is hiring a new administrator. So I'm applying tomorrow. I really hope I get it but, I've been here just about two years and have applied for other jobs to no avail. I'm also applying for a part-time secretary treasurer for the Cattle Feeders Association in our area. I'm actually hoping for that one too because I can do it from home. Actually, at this point, I'd like just about anything that would give me some extra money. See, I have this really bad addiction..........BUYING PURSES! It really is a sickness :) I could probably start my own store with how many I own now. Crazy!

So anyway, my dear friend (from my last job) is going through my resume and cover letters before I send them away. I always second guess myself so she'll make sure it looks good! ;)

I'm eating popcorn right now. I really shouldn't be 2 days from WI but couldn't help it. DS made some and it smelled real good. I'm only having about 2cups. Will definitely drink a litre of water before I go to bed. At 9pm, I have 4 points left plus 2 AP's. Oh yeah, I had to go buy my yogurt today too! Can't be without that :) I bought some little 100g cups to throw in the freezer for a treat.

I've been trying to write down some mini-goals but am finding it harder than I thought. I know that at whatever point my face doesn't look puffy...I'm going for my passport picture. I think at 20lbs, I'll book a night at the Moose Jaw spa and get a facial and massage. The thought of being exfolliated from head to toe really gets my mojo going. lol Ultimate goal will be new clothes AND if all this exercising helps with my muscular dystrophy (walking), I'm going to try to get to Italy. That might be a pipe dream but my dream all the same.

So off to watch some telly....will blog again tomorrow! (After DH leaves, of course) lol

1 comments:

Momma Bear said...

WhooOO-HooOOoo! I was thinking about you yesterday and hoping you were on your bike! :)

Good luck on the getting the position you want!

As for Italy being a pipe dream... start saving the money now. There is nothing like money in the bank to make a pipe dream a reality!

We've been in Rome, but Venice has always been calling my name!