CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Finally....he's gone!

It's horrible to say, BUT, phewww...DH finally left for the weekend. :) Hopped in the "band van" named "Ronnie" to head to Yorkton. I'm only saying this because he was pretty cranky before leaving. See, he's got this guitar player who is quite honestly....a big pain in the ass! This guy is in his 50's and the biggest loser you'll ever meet. He has no job, no ambition to get a job but complains because he doesn't have any money. He relies on money made from gigs (which is never enough) and gets upset when they're not playing every weekend. Hellooooooo these other guys have jobs! I think it's time to find another player! DH agrees but is avoiding the hassle of it all...one day he'll learn.

So for me, don't really plan on riding my bike today. Although, I will be doing my stretches for my legs and doing some light free weights. I was thinking the other day that I can't believe how focused I am on this whole thing. I've been on WW since January 7th and I have been following it faithfully. Now in saying this, I do realize that I suck on a couple of issues: I don't get my "oil" in daily and to be quite honest, not sure why I have to? I do have to work on the fruit/veggie supply but have been getting better and the instant coffee thing seems to be working good for me... 2 cups in the morning and switch over to water. Yesterday I got in 2L which is pretty good for me. Later, I will have a whole new post on the plateau subject...just some ramblings in my head that need to get out but for now...I need to get off the internet in case of a phone call. I HATE DIAL-UP! I think I've mentioned that :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have always love the saying "when the cat is away, the mice will play" 'cause that is how I sometimes feel when my husband goes away... :) It just sometimes takes all the pressure out of the house and make life easier... I sure hope things work out in that area, and fast for the better of your relationship.

Way to go on the exercising! You are doing awesome!