So the kids are on holidays.....AGAIN! I know that when I was in school, we never had so many days off. Hard to believe they're actually learning anything.
So today I went to town to send a fax to the U of R for admissions. There's an "intensive spring course" that I want to take. It's a step towards earning my C certification for government authority. There's one in May too but we'll be in the middle of seeding so won't have a chance to get away for a week. The rest of it...I'll take this fall by on-line. I didn't get the job per say but they're giving me an oportunity to earn my "work hours" needed for the certificate this fall. They're decided to re-hire their current administrator who was going to take over the RM position. I was pretty bummed out but this will actually work better for me right now anyway. The position this fall would be part-time and will be apprenticing under the current administrator. A friend of mine thinks they're looking towards the future where I can just step in. So that's good.
I had a sneak peek at the scale this morning and was down another pound. Although, I had air-popped popcorn tonight so my sodium levels will probably be at a crazy level. Oh well, I might "jimmy" my WI and count it on Saturday if I don't like it tomorrow morning :) I didn't get my workout in either so that won't help the situation. After I ate the popcorn, I wasn't feeling too hot so will hop on the treadmill tomorrow morning. Nice thing is...DH said that he could notice that I've lost weight. And he NEVER throws out compliments so that's a bonus. :)
Hope everyone is doing great...I have been trying to keep up on the reading of everyone's blogs and am apologizing in advance if I don't always get my comments posted. It's been pretty nuts here but am still keeping up and am glad to see that everyone is doing fine :)
Will try to post again tomorrow...if not, then Saturday will be in the city and will enjoy the high-speed!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
at 9:37 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sorry to hear about the job thing, but you have a good plan in place and I am sure everything will work out for you.
Way to go on the loss! It had better stay there or I'm going to kick the scale's butt! lol
Glad to hear that things are going well for you, and you even got a compliment! :)
Have a great Easter!
Post a Comment