CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Okay, so here's the update on me...

It has been crazy here since Friday. Ready....Go!

Friday 10am - parent/teacher interviews - went great...our kids are pretty smart! We're not sure where they get it from ;P
12pm - take husband over to friends house to drop off so they can go to Stoon for weekend gig.
12:30 - take kids over to my friends house for them to hang out so we can go to the rink to set up for the carnival.
2:00 pm - back to friends house, she does my nails, have a drinkipoo then make supper for the kids
6:00pm - Back to rink for the carnival. First year for me and a learning experience as organizing will be my job next year...volunteered for secretary for the skate club...TWIT!
Back home around 9:30 with my sister-in-law and boyfriend for a visit plus DS brought a friend home for sleepover.
10-12:30am - on the phone with a friend who is going thru a separation from husband of 20years! Finally get to bed.

Saturday:
Had my interview for the Town Admin job (will know this week sometime) in the morning, dropped DS's friend in town then back home to pack up for Stoon. Went with DH to the bar where he was playing and stayed till the end...didn't get back to parents until 3:30 am!!! My fat little body can't handle late nights!

From there it's been laundry, cleaning house and trying to get organized for Spring. This week I have the farm books to do plus start our income tax. Yay...fun!

On anther note...our (outside) cat had her second batch of kittens....four of them...they all died! We're not sure, if we suck at this or if she's just a bad mom! The first batch she had late summer...she had them in some bushes by our house and we're thinking some animal got a hold of them. At least these ones, didn't seem to last long. Must have been too cold even though we have the heat lamp on in the cat house. They were cute too...oh well, try again this spring/summer. DD really wanted some kittens running around.

Eating wise has been better than last weekend...not too faithful in journalling while in the city but don't think it was too bad. I am going to weigh myself tonight before bed then again in the morning...Need some motivation...PRONTO! My pants are feeling loose but that could just be because the fat has stretched them out! I also have "poopy bum"... attractive hey??? :) But I refuse to buy any clothes right now. I'm not spending a dime on something I have every intention of not fitting in for long. Now a purse...that's another matter! I can always buy a purse! :)

So off to weigh then off to bed! Will update again tomorrow :)
Nite :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You sure have had some pretty busy days there and ahead of you. BTW - I am not too sure of the wt thing being a problem with being out late... I think it might be our age! lol I just can't do it anymore. Whenever my husband and I go out to do something that might even last till midnight and I am out of it. Funny though... I can stay at home on the pute and have not problems. lol

Well, good luck with the scale thing and if you see a gain... don't fret about it too much, just get back on track because it will all just be water.

Have a great day!