Quick update as I have a busy day ahead with parent/teacher interviews, setting up the skate carnival and then the carnival itself. This is my first year of carnivals and I volunteered to be the secretary/treasurer for the skate club next year so the "new" president" and myself are learning how to do organize this whole event. It's actually right up my alley as I LOVE doing stuff like this. I love to organize events and then watch how it all unfolds. I've had some good ones and bad :( Okay but enough of this......it was......
WI today... Lost 0.5 - I'll take it after my shitty week! lol
Today I won't get on the treadmill or the bike since the day will be jammed pack but, I will get in quite a bit of walking today. It might not be the best as it's pretty icy here and I tend to walk like a penguin ;P Tomorrow we're off to Saskatoon for the night...DH is playing there this weekend so will have to make sure I take my food to eat at my parents. Plan to get a little shopping in and I have some returns to make. Yay.
Okay so everyone have a great day and if I'm not back...a great weekend :)
Cheers
Friday, March 14, 2008
at 8:26 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on your latest loss. You're doing awesome. Keep up the great work!
Down is down! :) Great work!
I so want to see you walking like a penguin! LOL! :)
Post a Comment