Happy Easter everyone :) We spent the weekend in Saskatoon at my parents. Tom's parents are still in Arizona heading back next week so we'll be having his family here for another Easter when they get back. The weekend went okay eating wise...not great, but okay. My biggest downfall was some little M&M chocolate candies that my mom had lying around. Oh well, not going to dwell on it. Saturday morning before we left...we worked out so at least I only missed one day (Sunday). Went 25 minutes on the treadmill and did my free weights for arms. Today, I'm going to do 30 minutes on the treadmill plus I'll get Tom to dig out my exercise ball. I read in an article of doing squats with the ball plus I want to try the ab crunches on it.
I don't know why I have a hard time journalling when I'm away. I even had my journal and points book with me but didn't write a darn thing down. Not even sure where I'm sitting in points but I think was okay. Will be very consious of what I'm doing this week and will really limit my flex points just in case. I think I'll have Tom take a picture of me to see if I can see a difference. I was able to fit into a pair of jeans that were pretty tight on me before and I think my extra chin is going down :) So far...pounds lost is 11.5! Phew...come on weight...bugger off already! lol
Looks like we'll be heading to Lumsden today...we bought half a cow and pig and it's ready to go so have to pick it up. Pretty excited...planning on barbequing tonight.
Tomorrow, I'm going over to a friends house to paint her bathroom. She has already painted her kitchen cabinets and we still have the kitchen, living room, dining room and back entrance to freshen up. Big job but am hoping will inspire me to get painting here. I have a lot of painting to do here as well. As probably mentioned...our house was built in 1920 and it's been probably 20 years since it's been painted. Spring is a big incentive so am feeling the painting bug...finally! :)
Well off to get this work done...hope all is having a great day :)
Monday, March 24, 2008
at 11:48 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha! I don't own any exercise equipment and as I've mentioned before, I am allergic to gyms. LOL! :) I am however, hoping to take my two children for a walk this afternoon. I won't gain any activity points because my son thinks he's a turtle.
How is this for weird? I ate breakfast, and weighed myself after I showered and I was down a pound!?! Surely I didn't wash off a pound of dirt! I will not look this gifted horse in the mouth! :)
Painting a bathroom with a girlfriend eh? Anything is fun when you add a girlfriend! :)
BBQ? Sounds awesome! What are you grilling? Steak? *drool*
Great job exercising by the way. Someday that bug might bite me too! :)
Cheers!
lol - look at you becoming a crazed workout machine. :) Doesn't it feel great when you start to see those little things! It makes me more determined to get to goal. :)
Glad to hear things are going well!
Cheers!
Post a Comment