All I can say right now is....MY BODY IS POOPED! From the painting yesterday. I have muscles sore that didn't even know were there. Like, in my neck?! It feels like it's completely stretched out. Painting ceilings really suck. But, on a good note...my friend's bathroom looks awesome. I was there all afternoon, came home to make hubby supper then went back last night to do touch-ups. I got home around 11:30pm and hit a skunk on the way home to boot. What a smell!
So an update from monday...I only got 15 minutes in on the treadmill. The kids kept interupting me so finally gave up. As for AP's for yesterday's painting??? Any ideas??? I'm hoping to get my hair cut today so will hit my treadmill later on today.
Today is filled with working on farm income tax (yay) and vacuuming. Will check in on everyone's blogs later tonight...Have a great day :)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
at 11:54 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just wanted to pop in and wave! :) Hope you had a great day! ttyl!
Just a word of caution... don't workout today or take it super easy on the treadmill, like really slow and less time. If you worked out so much yesterday, your body may need some kind of a break. I understand if you want to make sure you get your workouts in but you may back track if you push yourself to far. LOTS of water today to... to flush out your system of all the build up from working so hard yesterday on painting. APs? I would record at least 1/2 the time that you consider that you worked. But that is just IMHO. :)
Good job though!
i have to paint my kitchen..and it will be the same colour as your blog, so why don't you come over and help me, i mean, keep me company? HA! I'm only in Toronto, no big deal right?
all caught up with my reading and looks like you are doing great:) YAY you!
xo
Post a Comment