A long day of nothing...
Not much happened here today. Took Tom over to meet up with the other band players so they could head off to Moose Jaw to play tonight and tomorrow. Rented some movies and hung out with the kids. Got some vacuuming done and that was pretty much it!
WI was today and am down another 1.1 lbs...total is 12.3. Yay! Have not been on my treadmill since Monday...HTabby, you were correct in saying that shouldn't push too hard if body was that sore and let me say that...yup, it was that sore. Today was the first day that everything didn't hurt :)
I did have a slight cheat today by making tortillas with cheese and salsa. One of my favorites that I don't have hardly at all anymore. Counted the points and am moving on. Didn't eat very well today but really didn't feel like eating at all so will be more careful tomorrow.
Meeting some friends in Moose Jaw tomorrow night to watch Tom and the band. Should be fun. My cousin is playing in the band this weekend so am going early to have a hen party.
Not much else to say...will try to get the motivation going to hop on the treadmill tomorrow...we'll see how I do. I might head over to the GTB on WW to see what's going on there. Haven't posted a lot lately so might do some lurking :)
Friday, March 28, 2008
at 11:12 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wooo Hoooo!!!! :) Way to go on the loss!
I am glad you took some needed healing time off and you'll be back into it again here in no time. The trick is to make sure you listen to your body and heal when need to and then get back on the wagon right after to make it a habit and routine, especially when some of us have a harder time at exercise than others. :) You are doing an awesome job! :) Keep it up girl!
Yes, I am on the east side... I am just so sick of the traffic here and it is getting worse!!!!! Thankfully circle drive is mostly done now and clarence is pretty much done also. I hate driving to preston x-ing! And now for the smaller shopping trips to the ol'walmart, I can bike it - well as soon as this stupid colder weather leaves... :( I still have not had a chance to ride my new bike. :(:( I am also fighting the fear of locking it up right now too...
Yes I am so happy about the wt loss! I am excited to see what will be my official wt tomorrow morning...
Have fun in Moose town!
Post a Comment