CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

What a night! Tom and the band did awesome in Moose Jaw and we had a lot of fun. Drank a pitcher of paralyzers (eww) but quit about midnight so I could drive home. Got home around 3:30am and boy am I tired. Oh well, all was good and that'll be enough for me for a while.

So yesterday when I was getting ready to go...Hopped on the scale before my bath to have a peek to see the damage from my nacho fix...Lost another pound! On top of the world baby!!! Was just reading HTabby's running success and find her so inspiring that am making a goal this week to earn my AP's all week long. I've been really sucking in that department so am stepping it up a notch.

Today had planned to clean house but....so not in the mood. Instead am going to do my workout, drink lots of water, and relax. I have all week to clean up before Tom's family moves in next weekend.

The farm here is pretty muddy and these damn dogs love to play in the mud! Every time they come in..it's directly in the sink to wash out caked mud. Can't wait until everything is dried up. On a good note...the robins are back...a sure sign of Spring! :)

Have a great day all

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww... your making me blush... lol Thanks! :)

And look at you losing another LB!! Woot Toot girl! :)

Just remember... last wk was a little low on the APs NOT because you were being lazy... you were being smart not to over do it after all the hard work painting... remember? :) Good for you on looking positive at all this and planning for those APs! If you ever get to glance at the GDT board today, Determinednow (I think that is how her name is) just finished walking 5k at the Around the Bay road race in Hamilton Ontario today with her walker!!!! She came in dead last for the 5 k'ers but she was on top of the world just to accomplish it. It was a very inspirational story you should take a look at. I even got teary eyed... *sniff*

Glad you had fun last night. :)

Now get on that treadmill girl! lol :)