Got the kids off to school on the bus so am just sitting here having my coffee. I made a new email address and notified the friends and family who are going to be shaking their heads in disbelief. Since moving here...this is the second or third time that I've changed my email. It's a dilema with the whole dial-up thing. It's either too slow or I can't receive certain files because they're too big. Ugggggh! My yahoo is getting too bogged down in shit emails that I don't care about so I have moved on to live.com - The newest version of a hotmail. It's pretty nice and seems to be pretty quick on the dial-up front.
I won't be working out on my bike today! My back is really sore so I think I will work on stretches, abs and light weights today. I did get the stepper put together and all I can say is.... HOLY CRAP that machine is not friendly to my fat, weak little body! The most I can go is 2 minutes at a time and there has to be a good break in between. I've kept it in my living room so every once in a while as I'm walking by...I jump on and try to improve my time.
Not sure what I'm going to eat today... I almost panicked when I noticed that I ran out of yogurt! I LOVE YOGURT! I put granola in it for crunch and sometimes, I freeze it for something different. But, I basically treat it as a evening snack because it reminds me of ice cream. I really need to figure out my menu for the day...better go do that and have one more cup of coffee :)
I really need to get some laundry done today and clean my laundry room! The dirty clothes are winning the battle:(
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
New Email
at 9:17 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'll bet checking up on you tomorrow to see if you biked! You can do it! Sore back - schmore back! LOL! :)
Frozen yogurt, now why didn't I think of that! I don't know how many I throw out every two weeks. Maybe if I froze them I would eat more of them.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment