CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sundays on the farm

Ahhhh, the children are fighting! AGAIN! There are days where it drives DH and I completely insane! They came home last Thursday and the fighting has actually brought tension between DH and I. Crazy. Spring needs to come immediately so they can spend their days outside.

Which brings me to the reason of changing the look of the blog...yet again :) I needed something to perk me up.

I had popcorn last night and today I'm up a pound. Definitely the sodium factor. I guess I will limit my popcorn eating to one day a week. Maybe my WI day so I have the rest of the week to work on my water retention.

Went on my bike last night for 30 minutes - 2 AP's. My new stepper is still in the process of assembling. Apparently I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar as I'm having some problems getting the damn thing put together. I would ask DH for help, but he's not talking to me right now so I'm on my own. I will tackle it again this afternoon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the look of your new back ground on your blog - I love green!

Kids can really put stress on relationships. I have just one but him having Aspergers is quite enough to handle - especially when the meds are all messed up like I had to deal with 1.5 weeks ago - that is why I took off for some mommy alone time :)

You will get the stepper figured out - or maybe the 'silence' will be broken and you will finally get some help.

Great to see you are still hanging on strong!