CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

8:45am...I am on my first cup of coffee, have had a mini yogurt w/granola for breakfast; and I am posting on my blog. Good start :)

Yesterday: I was on my treadmill for 30 minutes, 30 minutes of stretching and approx 20-25 minutes doing free weights for my arms/shoulders. The treadmill worked out pretty good...I slowed down slightly and was able to soldier on. I ate 26.5 points (includes 1.5 of AP) Oh yeah, I didn't get in 3L of water but was able to swish down just a little shy of 2L.

Today will be the same routine. I have a smokin' headache this morning, will choke down some pills and go workout around 10:30. Htabby: Dh does say to switch up the routines between the bike and stepper...I guess I didn't word it properly yesterday :) oops You're right, it makes perfect sense :)

(I just had a phone call on my cell because I'm on the internet...Stupid dial-up!) Maybe it's in my head that if I complain enough about dial-up..someone from a high speed connection place will read this, take pity and supply us with the capability of high speed? Ya right, maybe I'm just a whiner too! :)

Today is filled with working out, getting ready to go to town later. Our daughter (7) is in her first figure skating carnival so practice is tonight then the carnival is on Friday. Now they say figure skating but let's be honest.....it's nothing like figure skating! But, it's good exercise and DD was able to learn how to skate this year...so all is good. Then, when all quiet on the homefront tonight, I'm coming back here to catch up on all your blogs :) I'm only a day or two behind....so I'll read ya'll later.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well it sounds like you have things all under control there. :)

I am finding with quitting smoking I am having some really good days and some really bad ones. With just sitting around right now.... I am having a really bad day. It is just so tempting. Usually I would go for a walk or do something, but I am stuck sitting around for right now... making it super hard. I have too quit a couple of times before and lasted about anywhere from 1 day to 6 months! Then something always happens. I find once I buy that one pack, you know... to just 'get by' :) that is it and I am out of control. I am really hoping that having this goal of my running and health will help. (although I ran a full marathon before and still smoked) I just need to do this this time. I have to.

My bday is July 11th. :)

Well have fun today... I wish my son would have learned how to skate... :(