Okay so I've been on this computer now for over two hours working on my blog! Craziness! Now a confession from me.....I was asking permission from all on the GDT for linking other blogs and I got a great response but I took it one step further and added others that I hadn't heard from. I hope they don't mind but I love to read on other successes. Now in saying that, if there is anyone who I linked to that didn't want me to, please let me know and I'll remove with apologies.
It's now time to get off my ass and go ride my bike and life weights!
But never fear....I'm sure I'll be back to post my activity points, besides, I'm addicted now :)
UPDATE:
Okay, so I did 20 min on the bike and 30 min of weights...free weights and universal. I also did my theraputic stretching and ab crunches. I do much better with the weights when my husband is here to help.
I added a horrible picture in my profile that was taken early January just before I joined WW again. All I can say is....YUCK! I should have that sucker pasted inside the fridge! lol
Friday, February 8, 2008
This is getting silly!
at 11:45 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I added you to mine..hope that's ok.
Heh, just realized... same province, same age :)
oh... by the way, candlerun is htabby.
Post a Comment