CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

February 8, 2008

Well the start of another day...I've got the kids off to school, my husband is in Swift Current for the weekend and I have the whole house to myself. Well, me and my two dogs! :)

I was up until 1:00 am last night, reading on the GDT board plus checking out everyone's blogs. I don't know what I'd do without these wonderful people. I don't always post alot when I'm on the boards but just reading everyone's highs and lows are very helpful. We're on dial-up out here on the farm so having hubby gone is helpful as we're not competing for the computer or the phone. lol

Weigh in was this morning....I didn't lose any weight but that's okay. I think the first couple weeks are a learning process. Getting to know what works for my body and definitely what doesn't work. What I've learned so far is that eating the flex points is a big no-no! I basically have to try and not eat them at all or very little...like maybe around 10. Which in my mind makes complete sense. "To lose weight; you have to move more and eat less!" So in saying that, I try not to eat my activity points either but to stay as close to my 25 allowed.

I'm exercising more but have had some setbacks in drinking the water. So my goal this week is drink 2L per day to start. I'm hoping that will give me the loss I need for next week.

I was working on here last night and tried to post a "before" picture of me (which is a horrendous picture) but wasn't working so will try again today.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job on you blog! It is truly hard to lose weight when you have health problems. I do not (anymore) suffer to the extent that you do, but I have overcome a huge obstacle that helped me lose my weight last time. I was in a serious car accident that left me paralyzed for a few months. I went from a specially made walker (my right radial nerve was completely severed so I lost use of my Rt hand for over 3 years) to a cane, and learning to walk again was hard! The weight just kept coming on and on. I finally reached my goal weight once and here I am back (20-30 lbs over only this time). Physically I have my hard days and good ones. If I do not stay active I really stiffen up and limp again. I will never be 100 % again, but that is ok. I am alive.
I enjoyed reading your blog and just keep moving and do the best you can that day. Your determination will get you far.
By the way, so you do not think this is anonymous, this is 'htabby' from ww.