So it's Saturday afternoon and it is freakin' cold here! All I can say is.....ENOUGH! I feel sorry for my little dogs who have to go outside and then just look at me like I'm nuts for opening the door. lol
Not a very busy day.....I did however dye my hair. My roots have to be done once a month to cover the grey and mask the fact the I'm getting older now. My hairdresser got me some professional product that she uses on me to try to get me to stop using the store bought stuff. First time I've used it and LOVE IT! I was a little worried about doing the mixing myself....didn't want to end up with green hair, but it all turned out good. It's funny, but when I was younger, I always kept my hair lighter but now I like it dark. Go figure?! :)
Okay so now on to the weight loss topic.....
Yesterday was a great day for me. I earned 2 AP (which is pretty good for me) then I ate only my alotted (sp?) 25 points. The water was of course a struggle but got 1L in my gullet anyway. Will work for 2L today. I will sometime go ride my bike but I think will wait to do the weights when hubby gets back. I always seem to work harder at it when he's around. Maybe it's because he yells at me! :) "come on, give me another 5!", "get your butt in gear!" that kind of stuff, we then laugh because he looks like a dork when he's doing it. lol
I guess should also get some housework done...like vacuuming! But, considering it's 4pm already, it's not lookin' so good.
That's about it for now...if something interesting happens, I can always post again :)
Hugs to all :)
Saturday, February 9, 2008
A Cold Day on the Farm...brrrrr!
at 12:19 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment