CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

End of the day...Nothing

Well it's 1:00 am and this day was a complete write-off! I'll be honest...I did pretty much nothing. I didn't get on my bike....I didn't vacuum.....I basically just dyed my hair. I almost feel kinda guilty but I'll get over that too! lol :)

So Tuesday, Tom (hubby) and I are off to Saskatoon. Tom has a radio interview at CJWW then we're meeting my cousin and her husband for supper then off to the John Mellencamp concert. Yay! Should be alot of fun. Mellencamp was on my list of performers that I had to see.

Going back to my hubby....check him out at his website. I've posted a link to it. He has released his 4th CD and so far so good...it's getting some pretty good recognition. He has some well known Saskatchewan musicians playing on it. Such as...Jack Semple, Dave Heistad and others that at this time of night I can't think of right now. He also has Gerry Tallent from Bruce Sprintsteen's E Street Band doing all the bass work on the album. It's pretty cool, as Tom has/is a fan of Gerry's and The Boss since the beginning. It was produced in Regina at Brad Prosko's b-rad studio. Brad also does the lead guitar on it. Anyways, check it out if you're so inclined and let me know how you like it :)

Watched 310 to Yuma tonight....really good movie. Would highly recommend it.

Okay I seem to rambling right now as I'm pretty tired :( so I'd better head off to bed. I promise, tomorrow will be a much more productive day!

1 comments:

Kristilyn said...

There's nothing wrong with skipping out on exercise and dying your hair! They do say that doing things like that will boost your self-esteem so that's always a bonus. :)