CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Morning

I think we need a new bed! Every morning I wake up with such pains in my back and left hip that it's ridiculous. Oh well, maybe for Christmas we'll splurge.

So last night I hadn't updated my foods on the on-line tracker and wow did I ever screw up! The day was going along good until supper when I made the kids homemade pancakes. Then, when I watched the movie last night, I didn't watch the portion of the tortilla chips. Uggg, I used 8 flex points. So this just means that on Tuesday in the city, I'll have to be extra careful when we go out for supper. I definitely have to plan my eating out for the day and just follow it.

You know, reading everyone's blogs has been so helpful to me....I've realized that there are things that I don't do...like...I don't "fill up on 0-1 pt foods", "don't get my daily servings of fruits/veggies", "don't get my oil in" and I "don't take a multivitamin". That's alot of "Don'ts" that I need to turn around. Today is the day that I make a consious effort...I'm going to print out the plan and read up on it. I'm obviously not doing WW correctly. Can't have that.

I'm going to finish my coffee, clean up my house and get my workout in today. I'm going for 4 AP's... wish me luck :)

1 comments:

Kristilyn said...

You know, I went to my doctor and asked her about taking a multi-vitamin and she said that I really don't have to as long as I get my calcium and eat fruits and veggies during the day. She recommended that I take Vitamin D, but that's it! Maybe you should talk to your doctor about it. And as for oils, that's something I rarely do! For some reason I don't want to "waste" 2 points on something that's not filling me up! How silly is that?