CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Instant Coffee

I bought some instant coffee in my efforts to "cut back" in drinking a whole pot in the mornings. It's not too bad...not the greatest....but not bad! I really love coffee but am convinced with proof that my water intake is an obstacle in my weight loss plateau. Case in point...Friday (WI day) I woke up and weighed in...175.4! Oh for the love of peet! Later on in the morning, I went downstairs and rode my bike for 30 minutes, hard! Then because I was pooped...drank a litre of water. Went upstairs and weighed again...173.6! Okay okay I get it...you don't have to slap me in the head with a frozen mukluk. Soooooo I'm drinking instant coffee then switching to water. Did any of that make sense????

Today I'm going to tackle my treadmill! So far only been able to do 10 minutes. Partly because I get bored and I tend to limp. DH says I really need to alternate the bike with the tread to work the different muscles required for balance for my walking. Makes sense but I really hate that machine! I will try to get 20 minutes on the tread then will do some bike too.

Kids are at the grandparents so really need to get some housecleaning done too. We'll see if I can muster some energy for that. :) Oscar's are on tonight! I definitely won't be moving to far from the couch.

Just wanted to say thanks for the nice comments posted regarding my skinny pic. It sure makes me mad some days that I could have let myself get this heavy. Oh well...suck it up buttercup and quit your whinin'!

1 comments:

Momma Bear said...

Just imagine how awesome it's going to be when you are back down to goal and you are turning heads! :)

Great job exercising!
Take care!