CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Geesh...I used to be skinny

I found this in my "archive" box last night. It isn't the picture I've been looking for but will do for now. This was taken in '96. After I had my son, I immediately lost all the weight gained which was approx 30lbs.

It's so weird to see that I have a neck and no double chin! :)

That's my mom and my papa who passed away in 2006 just after his 93rd birthday. Miss him a lot everyday... He was the greatest!

When I find the other pic...I'll post it.

3 comments:

Momma Bear said...

You are so pretty! I would love to look like I did in 1996! (I was 17!) LOL I don't even remember having only one chin!

Lisa aka water_nymph said...

you are gorgeous!

thanks for sharing:)

Froggie-George said...

Wow, thanks guys... Pretty is something I've never been labeled.

Good news this week is down 0.6...woot woot :)