CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Don't let the door kick you in the ass on the way out!

"That's right plateau....kickin' your ass out the door!" Woot Woot!

I finally lost 2.4 lbs this week. PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, my BMI is down to 30 so am a pretty happy girl. Picking up my new stepper machine today with my new Nike runners so am going to work out later like a CRAZY woman :)

The instant coffee idea is going along smoothly. It still tastes like shit but getting used to it. I now only have 2 cups in the morning then switch over to water.

The kids came home yesterday from their grandparents so our little "quiet" holiday is at an end. DH and I had a great time at home....we pretty much...did very little! I wasn't even hardly on the computer so this is my first posting all week. What???

Off to Moose Jaw today for another dentist appointment for DS...poor bugger has 3 cavities. Picking up my new reading glasses (which are super funky!) and maybe a stop at Subway :)

Will write later to discuss the importance of geothermal hybrid technology. WTF? (that's a big load of nothing) Ya whatever, maybe I'll chaw on about my new stepper. lol

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooo Hooooo! That is awesome news. I am so happy for you!

Cheers! :)