Well here it is a Friday nite, my husband has gone to Alberta for the weekend with the band, both my kids are sick (my son more than my daughter), I have a blood gurgling headache and I have 2.5 more points to eat for the day. (said with a big sigh)
First of all let me start by saying that the other post of getting 7 AP's??.... a pipe dream! I didn't post yesterday at my normal time because I didn't want to write all these big dreams of AP's and then not coming through with them... I hate feeling like I'm letting people down and I guess that's what I'm doing in a way by writing all these thoughts down on the internet...being accountable is tough let me tell ya. So I did earn 4 Ap's yesterday which I was pretty happy with....did the treadmill, bike, weights, squats, yada yada yada....Then today nothing! As already mentioned, busy day with the kids and the headache. Plus I had to work a kitchen shift at our rink in town... Ya ya I know...excuses! On the plus side, I did get in 2L of H2O yesterday and 1L today. Water is a battle for me. Weird!
I seem to be in a plateau and I can't understand why? I am so far unable to get under 173. I thought the first of the weight came off relatively easy because there was excess to lose?! I haven't been cheating...I have used some flex points but nothing too crazy. I am very faithful to my journalling because I know it would be cheating myself. The only thing I can come up with is the water. I need to drink more of it! Period! Last year I was on WW and after a couple months of not being able to go below the dreaded 173...I said to myself that it was because of my health issues and I guess I'll be fat forever. Well I'm sorry but I WILL NOT accept that. I have proved to myself that slowly but surely, the exercise is strengthening my legs. 3 weeks ago, I could only do 5 minutes on my bike...I'm now up to 30. I've seen pictures of myself....It is NOT PRETTY! So okay, this week...work harder damnit! More water and more exercise. If I don't get a lose next week though, somebody's going to have to give me a hug! :)
I was just thinking about this stupid headache...I've had it for two days now...I'll bet it's the decline in coffee. I'm allowing myself only two cups in the morning. This really sucks, I'd rather give birth again than have a constant headache. lol Maybe tomorrow, I'll add a cup of tea at lunch time.?
If you noticed....I keep changing the look of my blog! I get bored easy and to be honest, after I post this, I'm going to change it again. I thought I'd better post this first though because I can't figure out how to keep my links so then I have to re-type them all in again. Sucker for punishment!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Friday Nite...Late
at 11:07 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nah, I'll give you a hug anyways!
{{Hugs!}}
And don't worry about not following through with things written on a blog. Do you know how many times I've said I'll do something or convinced myself to think a certain way and then two blog posts later I've done the opposite? Too many to count, lol!
I think 4 APs is still pretty darned respectable considering how busy you are! We can't earn big ones like that every day, we do need rests :)
Oh, and I feel for you on the plateau. Have you ever thought about trying the Wendie Plan? Just a thought if the water doesn't work :)
Post a Comment