CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ebay Junkie

Okay so one more thought for the night before I go to bed......

What is your opinion(s) on two items I'm looking at:

1) WW Electronic Points Tracker/Calulator??? I already bought an electronic point calculator on ebay a few weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE IT! I thought this tracker would be helpful for me since I'm on dial-up to keep track during the day and when I'm out.?????

2) WW Electronic Food Scale??? I seem to have a hard time figuring out the size/portions of my meats. Perhaps I'm thick in the head...I know 3oz. is the palm of my hand but to honest...I've been using Tom's hand! lol :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

((((((hugs!))))))

You are doing so well... don't let the scale get you down. Things will come. Heh, you are already noticing certain positive things like the amount of time that you are on the bike now! Woooo hoooo!

As for the digital scale and points tracker? I am seriously thinking about getting an electric points tracker, Just did not now where to find them. You said Ebay? As for the digital scale... I am going to get one. I have a non-electric one and it just does not cut it. I have heard the others talk about a ww one at Walmart? I will have to check into it.

Take care!

Froggie-George said...

Thanks HTabby... but, as you'll be able to tell by my next post...I gained a freakin' pound this week! I'm going to go back in my journal today and figure out what I'm doing wrong. Probably just water retention???

How much is the scale at Wal-Mart? Ebay buy it now is approx $49

momof2 said...

Hey! You asked me a question on my blog...about if I recently moved. And yes, we just moved from Airdrie to Canmore. And I am having a hard time adjusting. But...like you ladies said, I need to find a hobby and dive into that as much as I can. I think I'll try to get back into my scrapbookin.

TinyTrim said...

Since you've already bought the calculator, hehe, I'll weigh in on the scale.

In my opinion, just get yourself a good quality digital scale, not necessarily a WW one. The WW one (I think) gives you points values, but it's easy enough to calculate points with other scales, too.

I have a Salter and I couldn't live without it. It's amazing to find out just how much (or little) 3 ounces is!