CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The day after Mellencamp!

WOOOWWWEEE! What a great concert! I have loved John (Cougar) Mellencamp since I was eleven when a boy from my class (Rob Nielsen) introduced me to "Jack & Diane". We sat far away but even at that distance...you could tell he just radiated "coolness" and we were much cooler just by being in the same room as him. :) lol Seriously though, one of the best! Will definitely go again.

Okay so eating wise...I didn't count points yesterday but I think I was okay. I had a granola/yogurt before I left, some Nutrigrain Munchem's on the way to the city...I had a small beef sub from Quizno's and a shrimp teryiacki stirfry at the restaurant which was delicious by the way and the Quizno's was probably my worst choice?! We did alot of walking and we had alot of stairs to our seats so I got some exercise too. I'll just be extra careful for the rest of the week and hope for a good WI on Friday

Mom02: I did not have any coffee in the morning but had tea....I had a headache by 2pm! And I have to admit that I love Timmy's too...when we left the city last night about midnight, I stopped and grabbed a LG Black to keep me awake :) My husband was surprised about the coffee thing because I drink a full pot in the morning until about 1pm. So, this morning, I only made 4-5 cups and by noon I'm switching to water. I guess they say that for every cup of coffee, you need to add those cups of water to your already 8 glasses that you need to drink. I then think...wow! is there enough time in the day to drink that much water??? But, essential, so gotta get done!

We're snowed in here today in central/southern Saskatchewan. No buses running...No School...
It's pretty crazy to be out on the farm and to know that you can't get out until you float the yard because of so much snow. Kinda spooky for an ol' city girl :)

Anyways, plan for the day is topping my AP's. I earned 4-5 on Monday...I want to earn 7 today. Holy, cross your fingers and toes and wish me luck! :)

1 comments:

TinyTrim said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Yeah, Quiznos can be scary but it's better than a whole lot of other things.

Did you wind up earning all those APs? I think you're crazier than I am, haha! ;)