CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Activity Points

Well my goodness....I'm a little exerciser today! :) lol

I've earned 5 AP today! Can you believe it? I was able to ride my bike for 30 minutes. Three weeks ago, I never would have been able to do that. I also did some weights on the universal machine, squats and ab crunches. Woo Hoo!

I've made a decision today too...I'm going to quit drinking coffee. I'm putting my coffee maker away tonight after I clean it up and just have a cup of tea in the morning. I would drink coffee all morning and that's taking away from water drinking time...so there it is.

I was reading all of Shrunk's blog today and girl let me say...You Rock! You should be very proud of all your accomplishments but also all of the inspiring and motivating you do for us too! If you were here....I'd hug ya! :)

So I have 8 pts left for the day at 7pm....not sure what I'll do here. Maybe have some popcorn later after I go on the treadmill for awhile. I'm going to go on the website of the restaurant that we're going to tomorrow to see if I can find the NI and just plan my meal today. I think it's the safest thing to do. Saturday when I had my "large" day of eating, I made sure that Sunday and today was either on plan or a little under. I guess kinda like the Wendi?

Have a great night and tomorrow all you lovelies....I probably won't be able to post cuz I'm gone to Mellencamp! Yeehaw!

2 comments:

momof2 said...

I've been thinking of cutting out the coffee too. Do you think it'll make that much difference? I'm afraid I'm addicted to that one cup of Timmy's in the morning! :(

TinyTrim said...

Great going on the exercise! Isn't it wonderful to accomplish something like that? Keep up the great work! :)