Pouring rain here today...thank you very much...we'll take it!
New job is going great. Had another council meeting Thursday nite that last until midnight. Boy am I tired! I didn't go in the next day until 9 and just left my mess on my desk until Monday...time for a break :)
WI was Friday but hopped on the scale today...gained 0.2. It's okay...I haven't journalled a damn thing the whole month of May so could not expect great results. Exercise??? Yup nothin' there either but am not going to stress about it right now. I always have every intention every day to journal but then I get so busy at work that I forget to write down anything or even eat anything. DH has been concerned about the not eating aspect again....that's how I got to be fat in the first place. My goal this week is eat and write!
HTabby: I can't check out your blog at home on dial-up so will check it when I get to work. Hope you're doing well and healing up nicely :)
Stacie...hasn't written for quite awhile now but am assuming everything is going well on maintenance. Waves to you :)
Lisa: I just posted on your blog and am hoping they find your sister soon. Hang in there and stay focused.
Okay so I guess I'd better go and get something done here....My house is a complete disaster and I have no oomph to clean it up. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
at 11:37 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:o) Glad your back and good to hear that things are going well for you!
I hear ya about the rain! It has been so dry and windy here I wish it would give just a good couple of days of a soaking... I am tired of trying to drag out the hose and water everything. I am sure you guys need it pretty good right now.
So my new blog doesn't load up well for you? :( That's too bad... At least you can see it at work.
Stacie has been doing well and I told her to come back and update... :)
Take care!!! :)
Don't worry about being up 0.2 its nothing. You will get off soon.
HELLO! I'm back and just jumping in with a quick wave! Erm, yeeeah, matainence... apparently I am not so good at that. (See blog...) Anyway, I am back at it and running again! Can't wait to start reading and posting again... come back!!!!
Stacie
Post a Comment