CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wow I don't think I've ever gone this long without posting!!!

It has been pretty hectic here with the new job. But, I love it! Everyone has been very helpful and it's been kinda crazy here trying to keep everyone organized. So far I'm not doing so great in that department. I haven't made a meal in quite a while but will try this weekend to get ahead.

My hours are 8:30 to 4:30 but it's been closer to five by the time I get out of there. So the kids have been taking care of themselves for an hour or so after school. Not normally a big deal but, they are typical brother/sister and fight constantly. DH has started seeding too, so it's busy when I get home from work.

It's weird, but I have an assistant who knows more than I do (only wanted part-time so didn't want the job) and a foreman that I have to send out on jobs for the town. Crazy! Another weird thing for me is....I have to write my own paychecks and sign them too! HUH??? They do require two signatures but it's weird all the same.

Eating has been off! It's not that I've over-eaten but am under-eating again. I take my snacks and lunch but then forget to eat them! Have to do better. Not sure what that's going to do on the scale this week but am hoping will be okay. I'm still down 15 so cross your fingers.

Okay so DS is upstairs having a hissy fit so have to go..... I'll try to get back on here tomorrow to catch up on everyone. Have a great nite! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your right... it has been a while... for you and Stacie both.

That must be so weird to write your own paychecks as I would feel kinda funny doing that. Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself! :) So are there any new purses in your future? lol

So, I don't know if you have made it online too much here which I don't think you have but I am heading out here for England right away and if I do not post, I will catch ya later as soon as I am able.

Take care of yourself! - and don't forget to eat!!!! lol I hope that 1 lb stays down there!

Momma Bear said...

You get to make your own paycheques!?!?! Sweet! Big shopping trip coming up? :)

Hey there! How are you? Sorry it's been too long since I posted/commented! I think life got crazy for everyone all at the same time! :)

I can't say I ever had a problem with under-eating! I am a pro at over eating though! ;)

Cheers,
Stacie

Unknown said...

Wow! You must be in super busy land! Have things leveled out for you at all yet?

Hope you are doing well and managing to eat a bit more... :)