CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

It's been just about two weeks since I've written....Holy Crap! It has been pretty crazy here lately....I took Friday of the long weekend off because my parents were coming out to help me with the yard. We hauled 5 yards of gravel....3 yards of pea rock.... 12 patio blocks.... 4 shrubs... 1 tree....and a whole mess of annuals. My poor dad is just wrecked and made me promise that there won't be anymore yard work here for a loooonnnnnggggg time! :) Tom spent the weekend seeding and I think we're just about done. But...out of all that, the yard looks awesome!

Work has been really good and I think I'm starting to get a handle on what goes on around there. I received my first paycheck on Thursday and you have to know that I'm pretty pumped about that! :)

Okay so WW...I haven't written down anything since I started working! I haven't been eating too badly or a whole lot for that matter but when I stepped on the scale on Friday for WI, it wasn't too bad. Even with TOM that surprised me, I gained 0.2lbs. That's okay, but will be making more of a concious effort to pay attention this week and start my journal up again.
This weekend while out playing in my yard...I tried on some shorts and capri's that I havent' been able to wear for a couple years and holy shit....they fit! This is me grinning :P So there's a couple weeks left of May and was really hoping to hit 160 by then so we'll see what happens. Even if I lose three more pounds...that would be my 10% so would make me happy. I'll just keep pounding here and hopefully by Christmas I'll be at goal. I'm not putting any pressure on myself like I was in the beginning to have it all gone by summer.

Today will be cleaning up, taking DD to Davidson for her ballgame and getting ready for work tomorrow. I think I'll pick up Subway while there for lunch tomorrow.

I haven't read all your posts yet so I have a lot of catching up to do...I hope you're all doing wonderfully like I know you are and I'll get back on here later to catch up :)
Have a great day :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! it sure sounds like you have been pretty busy around there...

I think I have already posted on this one... can't remember... but it just shows how busy you really are not being able to get on the net!

When your plants and stuff are up and going more you are going to have to post a picture of what everything looks like. :)

Hope you have been able to take some time to relax a bit!