CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

The wiener roast was great....and of course, ate too much! :) You're right Stacie....I have to clean my stinkin' house all over again! Where we had our fire, there was a lot of hay straw lying around the ground (from a previous german sheppard we no longer have) so everyone was bringing it in to the porch, then kitchen, then living room. {{{BIG SIGH}}} So I guess I'll be vacuuming again.

My sister in-law brought out the wieners....about 4 different kinds to experiment with. There was all beef, turkey, bison and those big fat german guys??? Those ones we cooked in beer. Out of the four....can you guess which one had the less fat?? The all-beef! I really thought either the turkey or bison would be lower but so not the case. They went in this order... all beef, turkey, bison then of course the fat guys. We also had potatoe salad, bean salad, veggies, strawberries, then for dessert, the angel food cake.

I had never had a turkey dog before and they were awesome. So much in fact...I had two! IDIOT! Oh well...I used 7 flex.

So, Tom's mom and dad are home from Arizona (thus the party) and I have to say that they are sure looking older. Granted his dad is 70 ish and mom not too far behind but they've really started to show their age. It'll be an interesting summer....his dad is way too critical of Tom and although he doesn't say too much, I know it bugs him. But you know what?, these people would need their own posting from me and a long one to boot just to get half the venting out that I would need... :) So I'll move on

Not sure what's happening today.... we might be going to look at an air seeder? Or, I might be able to start going through clothes and pulling out for Salvation Army. I have two bags finished already. I have to admit...I have NO MOTIVATION for exercising today so I might need a shove or a kick in the arse to get me going :) lol

Tomorrow I'm off to Moose Jaw with a friend... she's showing me a store with some funky purses!!! I have the urge again! :)

Have a lovely day ladies....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the cook out went well. :)

Ok... here's you virtual kick...

(((((*kick!*)))))

:o)

Lisa aka water_nymph said...

KICK!!!!

there, did that help?:)

thanks for the tip re turkey dogs..i may now have the courage to try it lol!!

have fun purse shopping!